My experience on NTV7 this morning was nothing short of FANTASTIC! Their staffs were very friendly and welcoming. We were first taken to a conference room where Elena and I went through the script. About half an hour later, a lady came in and led us both to a room where makeup artists worked on our faces. A few minutes later, someone joined us while my eyeshadows were being applied, and when I opened my eyes, WILLIAM QUAH WAS SITTING RIGHT BESIDE ME!! My first real glimpse at him was rather hilarious though, because his foundation was being applied while he laid back onto the chair with eyes closed. He reminded me of Frankenstein, though his tall, slim and charismatic features were unmistakably William Quah.

When they were done with him, he simply stood up and shook my hand with great amusement. William was so happy to see me that he did not appear to be arrogant or proud at all. Not that he is, but most hotshots are. The next time I saw him was in the studio and I don’t have to explain what happened next since it was on air. Oh dear, William is such a warm person. I know this is a repetition, but I just can’t help it. Even before I pulled open the studio door to leave, William peaked over from his couch and waved goodbye. And you know what? I almost fainted! LOL!

Haha! Yeah, I know this sounds really silly, huh. But hey, don’t you forget that I am just 19 years old and in spite of my illness, I am only a girl. I can’t believe it that my illness has brought me up close and personal with a celebrity!

Oh, I almost choked on my lunch in regret for not taking a photo with William, even though we brought along a camera with us. argh! What a waste! However, Elena and I snapped some shots outside the building. I’ll upload them here when Elena gets them to me. And for those who missed the show, fear not because NTV7 is going to send the recording to me pretty soon. Remember to keep a keen eye on this blog! You don’t want to miss the cutie.

Categories: miscellaneous

Kyels · September 14, 2005 at 10:59 pm

I know that he is a cutie!!! *drools*

But great to hear that you managed to see him, up close and personal. Hehe. And bet the interview went well.

No, it doesn’t sound silly to me. Because hey.. As you’ve said it yourself, we are still girls and you are a girl. Heh!

Will be waiting for the podcast.

*hugs*

Chewxy · September 14, 2005 at 11:01 pm

Who’s William Quah (sorry for the blatant ignorance)…
I missed the show. I fell asleep in front of the TV πŸ™ woke up too early

Yvonne · September 14, 2005 at 11:07 pm

Chewxy William Quah is the host of the breakfast show.

dreamer idiot · September 14, 2005 at 11:22 pm

Good that you had fun, hope the pubclicity will geerate the funds for you. πŸ™‚

jimmy · September 15, 2005 at 12:41 am

i slept at 5 am and woke up at 11 am. shit, missed it but i’m awaiting the video upload πŸ™‚

i’m sure you were great there yvonne πŸ™‚

Victor · September 15, 2005 at 12:43 am

I did not get to watch it.. Anyone got photo or recording?

lilian · September 15, 2005 at 1:09 am

YVONNE!!!! You really had a great time from the way you wrote! I hate myself for oversleeping. I woke up at 10.30 am and want to kick myself. I shall wait for the video.

Samm · September 15, 2005 at 1:22 am

i woke up at 8.30am to turn the blardy tv on. waited a whole hour to see you. hey, you did great. and yess, i do agree with u that WQ’s cute.

lynnee · September 15, 2005 at 8:08 am

i missed it… was at work πŸ™

cheryleong · September 15, 2005 at 9:01 am

yarrrr what a waste u didnt get a pic with him !!

Yvonne · September 15, 2005 at 9:04 am

Thank you Samm, Cheryl, and everyone else who caught the show. As for the rest, I should’ve picked my nose on TV since no one would know about it. :-ΓƒΕΎ Just kidding!

Patricia · September 15, 2005 at 9:25 am

Hello Yvoone! Was referred to you by Yiliang and Viceice. Both reminded me to catch your show but unfortunately I was on my way to college and missed it. Congratulations for a great show, and would really like to see the recording when you get it!

Sincerely, Silly Pat.

colbert · September 17, 2005 at 4:38 pm

do send me the video for the ntv7 session. loved to see it

sean · October 7, 2005 at 9:18 pm

I thought William was gay. Could be wrong though.

Yvonne · October 8, 2005 at 8:40 am

sean I wonder….

sam · November 19, 2005 at 10:38 pm

HOW COULD YOU THINK WILLIAM QUAH IS GAY!!

slkbfly · January 6, 2006 at 2:04 am

‘fraid so… i was observing him one day at a store in town (okay lah… i was watching him adoringly from a far!) and i couldn’t help noticing how over-friendly his friend was with him… when they left the store together they held hands for a brief moment! *im crushed beyond belief* if anyone can actually dispute what i saw… i appreciate the feedback

Yvonne · January 6, 2006 at 10:10 am

slkbfly You should have swiped out your camera phone!

carrie · January 30, 2006 at 3:12 pm

i really have to say that you’re a lucky gal… i admit that he is dashing, his voice has this magic that wakes me up in the morning whenever his show is on… some poeple can’t seem to get enough of him on tv, but some poeple (who is jealous of him) can!!! he has a good reputation, i have to say… so hope he wouldn’t flunk… he’s great guy and if i’m lucky, i hope i’ll get a chance to meet him!!! i pray that i could meet him someday. he seems to be a great guy on camera… i hope that he is too, off camera.

thanks yvonne~~

Sweei · February 9, 2006 at 3:43 pm

ahahaha…there is a possibility that he is gay. Gosh he is soo HOT!!…Absolutely charming when he speaks. *ahem* okay enough mushy talk. Hey i wanna see that video with Yvonne and Will Q. Sounds exciting! =P.
okay story time!My sis was working at kinokunia and she saw him with a guy,and my sis’s gay friend told her that he’s (will) definately gay…..i was utterly shocked and dissapointed to hear that. Hope it’s not true though. Wahahaa,sometimes i wish i could someday bump into him. Can somebody tell me why do i have this funny feeling that he stays somewhere in USJ??…..=P

Yvonne · February 9, 2006 at 5:56 pm

Sweei Well, whether he is gay or not doesn’t matter. But thanks for sharing your story! As whether he stays in USJ or not, I think he said something along those lines in a recent TheStar feature.

Sweei · February 10, 2006 at 2:21 pm

aahaha,thanks soo much Yvonne for replying. Honestly i didn’t think my msg would be replied so fast!..gosh you’re soo sweet!…yeah,i know it doesn’t matter if he’s gay or not, just curious to know…ehehe…yeah i guess so about that whole USJ thing,i was wondering why did this thing get stuck in my mind without ever remember reading about it somewhere. =P

Yvonne · February 10, 2006 at 6:30 pm

Sweei I don’t always reply, actually, because the amount of comments can be tough to handle at one go sometimes. But you just showed me how much my reply means. Thanks, girl!

CF · February 13, 2006 at 11:07 pm

Haha. William Quah is not gay lah.. He has a girlfriend.
And Yvonne, thanks to you, I get to know about this unpronounciable disease, which I might not know anything about, since I’m kinda living in my own world kinda thing. I really admire the way you pulled yourself together and face life every single day with that admirable courage. And you have reminded me of the many things I’ve taken for granted. Thank you. And good luck.

Jay · August 9, 2006 at 11:53 pm

hey ppl…this is a late one but i stumbled upon this site…on the gay thing, i saw wiliam quah and that guy KC (quite cute as well lol) from ntv7 in Frangipani on gay night..KC appeared (not presenting)at the jazz festival in hartamas recently as well..coincidence? lol go figure