So you have heard of Alex Tew and his million dollar homepage. Now that he has succeeded, it’s my turn to pick up the baton. Well, actually, many others already have.

But it doesn’t hurt to follow the crowd, right? Besides, I really need the money, and there’s nothing to be ashamed of.

So if you’re not keen on buying my shirt, how about buying some pixels and placing your ad here? Introducing CASH FOR HOPE!

Categories: Projects

LcF · January 10, 2006 at 1:19 am

why don’t increase the pixel size to 20×20? $100 is quite expensive… 😛

Danny Foo · January 10, 2006 at 9:39 am

In honesty, I don’t think a concept like this will work for you.

1. There are too many people doing the same thing now and they’re doing it literally for cash gain where as you’re not.

2. Personally, I think if you did this you’re looking for other people to pity you in aid of your goal to gather enough money for your operations. 😐

This concept shouldn’t be used by you who’s someone that has been recognized as a fighter with neurofibromatosis. I think there are better Cash For Hope campaigns that you could start.

Just my honest thought and sorry if it hit the wrong nerve.

Yvonne · January 10, 2006 at 9:50 am

Danny Well, I’m not a programmer, so I do whatever that can be easily installed. Oh, thanks for being honest. You’re only trying to be helpful. There are lots of other fundraising activities in planning already. Cash for Hope is just an ONLINE revenue. That’s all. =)

Yvonne · January 10, 2006 at 10:07 am

LcF Yup. Changed to USD20 per pixel with no minimum quantity, instead of USD10 each with a 100 blocks minimum quantity.

Anonymous · January 10, 2006 at 1:07 pm

Urm, i guess you need some marketing to let people know the existence of http://www.cashforhope.com/ . My humble suggestion, probably you can reduce the price for a period of time till there’s some amount of people advertised on the website? But usd20 is ok tho. Will contact you soon for the ads.

Yuenqi · January 12, 2006 at 1:50 am

People have been talking about Tew and his successors. I’m not here to criticize, anyway, I would find it more impressing if you can combine your unique idea with the borrowed one. (I strongly believe you are able to make it)

At the time of typing, I have this, instead of putting ads, why not leaving a kiss (or something) with different colour for each donator/buyer. Colour is unique and there are 2^24 of them available. And of course, the dimension of space is redirectable once it is clicked.

Whatever. *shrug*

Good luck Yvonne.

Eliza Lee · January 12, 2006 at 1:59 am

Hmm, pretty interesting, though I’m quite convinced that there are better revenues out there for you, Yvonne. However, good luck!

Yvonne · January 12, 2006 at 10:14 am

Yuenqi U got me thinking there. Wanna discuss more? I’m really clueless now, since I’ve got so much up my sleeve.

Eliza Yep, I’m exploring all possible revenues. A certain learning experience for me. *hug*

YvonneFoong.com » Blog Archive » Help sell and get publicity in return · January 15, 2006 at 7:45 pm

[…] Ever since my previous pixel page announcement, some people have asked me about the lack of publicity for the CashForHope project. I didn’t have the motivation to do a major shout out, because I was pretty clueless on the kind of mechanism I needed to make it a success. […]

Spencer gifts. · December 22, 2007 at 6:41 pm

Spencers gifts….

Unique gifts….

Percocet. · December 22, 2007 at 11:42 pm

Buy percocet….

Half life of percocet. Percocet. Percocet dosages….