Hello everybody! This necklace and other items are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. Order and purchase is only successful upon payment. There are still 3 necklaces left, so please buy now if you’re keen.

necklace1.jpg

Description:
Venetian Glass hearts, and Gold Swarovski crystals on a silver toned ball chain.

Price: RM28.00

Quantity available: 10 units only SOLD OUT

These are genuine Swarovski crystals. Stylish and elegant. As usual, proceeds from sales go towards my medical fund. Place your order by sending an e-mail to yvonnefmn(at)gmail(dot)com.

Note: This is a special offer because April’s Vanity Vault designs are usually limited to 3 replicates.

Categories: Product Sales

Yvonne · November 22, 2006 at 10:32 pm

ari serious?

Elizabeth · November 22, 2006 at 10:44 pm

Wow…that is a BEAUTIFUL necklace!!! Me Likey πŸ˜‰

azhan · November 23, 2006 at 12:20 am

hey yvonne, i want 1!! i wanted to send you something but i failed. now i just would like to contribute more!

Mark La Roi · November 23, 2006 at 1:10 am

Welcome home Yvonne!

localview · November 23, 2006 at 5:12 pm

Ari – ordered 9
Azhan – ordered 1

I guess all the 10 are sold out now πŸ™

SueLynn · November 23, 2006 at 7:47 pm

Erm, are these all sold out already???

I really, really like it.

Yvonne, do you think you could limit 5 necklaces to one person then at least the others get to buy them too. No offence to you, Ari. I just thought it unfair that no one else gets the opportunity to buy them.

Yvonne, if there’s any possibility for me to get my hands on one, could you please email me to let me know. Thank you.

And again, the necklaces are beautiful!

Yvonne · November 24, 2006 at 1:23 am

sueLynn Yes you may buy one to support me. Ari said he’ll take whatever that’s left. =)

SueLynn · November 24, 2006 at 11:01 am

Thank you.

lynnx01 · November 25, 2006 at 11:07 pm

I really want it! But I’m not going to Maybank anytime soon. πŸ™

Aaron · November 27, 2006 at 9:35 pm

Dear Yvonne Foong,

I have placed your link at my website. On this, I hope many more other will get to know about you.

May God Bless you.

Best Regards,
Aaron Kee
Webmaster of http://www.NetworkMalaysia.Com

Silly Pat · November 28, 2006 at 9:29 pm

I’d like one too.

jitpunkia · December 4, 2006 at 5:07 am

hey yvonne, i wanted to meet you up when you came to los angeles, im from kuching . but i didnt know you were here, and you left! anyways will meet you up when you come here in january

hang tight