When I saw what April dropped off at my place last night, my very frst reaction was to continuously exclaim, “Oh my god…Oh my god…” The new necklaces she made to help me raise funds are so beautiful!

So, in conjunction with this Valentine’s Day which is barely two weeks away, I am selling these necklaces to those romantic enough to buy one for their beloved; lovers or friends!

Clicks images to enlarge

inlovewithblue2a.jpginlovewithblue3a.jpginlovewithblue1a.jpg

Ingredients: Blue Venetian glass beads in heart shape, Aurora Borealis coated Swarovski Crystals, and silver tone ball chain.

Price: RM28
Quantity Available: (SOLD OUT
Every purchase comes with a FREE copy of my biography, “I’m not sick, just a bit unwell”.

There will be an additional RM3 for delivery by Post Laju. To save on postage, you may pick it up from me in SS15, Subang Jaya.

First-come-frst-serve basis. Sales are final upon payment. To buy, please send me an e-mail at yvonnefmn@gmail.com

blue-charm 015-a.jpg

Sorry I can’t help flashing my vainpot face. *grin*

Categories: Product Sales

Fiona tan · February 1, 2007 at 9:42 am

Woah what a pretty necklace it is!! haha too bad i have no lover or friends to buy it yet. I’ll help u promote to my friends anyway!

Yvonne · February 1, 2007 at 11:07 am

Thank Fiona! Maybe some dude will buy one for you. 😛

willchua · February 1, 2007 at 12:09 pm

i’m from kuching sarawak and i’m interested. will email u again after lunch.

Jesus Christ · February 1, 2007 at 1:43 pm

I buy one for Fiona….cheers!

Fiona,

This one is from Jesus Christ saying I love You from the cross.
Everyday is Valentines Day because my love for you is eternal.
I am the greatest Valentine because I am LOVE!

Happy Valentines Day,

Love,

Jesus

* Yvonne, Please send the necklace to Fiona, thanks

* I shall remain annonymous. Pay you when I see you, cheers!

Yvonne · February 1, 2007 at 2:07 pm

Many thanks to the kind gentlemen disguising as “Jesus Christ”! What a good opportunity to bless people, including those you have not met.

Waiting for your mail, Wilchua. 😀

willchua · February 1, 2007 at 2:24 pm

emailed. awaiting ur reply 🙂

Fiona tan · February 1, 2007 at 9:04 pm

Woah “Jesus christ” Erm you’re kidding right ? Wow i don’t know what to said, but thanks even if you are kidding also i don’t mind. cause happy to read that..

Friedbeef · February 1, 2007 at 9:35 pm

Sounds good – I’m in 🙂

rip · February 3, 2007 at 11:07 am

Happy Valentines Yvonne, it looks good on you 🙂

Fiona Tan · February 3, 2007 at 9:27 pm

Yeah agree with ya rip! It look wonderful! Like an angel 🙂

Kish · February 7, 2007 at 1:36 am

Hey yvonne, kish here, kenrick’s friend, do u have any more of those necklaces left? i’d like to buy one if u do. email me if u still got one left… oakenshield7@hotmail.com. If u have one left, Ken and me can drop by to pick it up.

They look lovely btw.
Happy Valentines Day!

-KisH-

Fiona tan · February 7, 2007 at 11:23 am

Hey gotcha necklace already! Thanks Yvonne and Jesus Christ.!! For making my valentine’s a wonderful one and also make me felt cared! 🙂

Jesus Christ · February 7, 2007 at 5:42 pm

Yvonne,

Jesus Christ is honored and glorified today!

Fiona,

A Blessed Valentines Day!

Remember, I Love You Always!

Jesus Christ

health insurance individual · July 25, 2009 at 8:44 am

Lovely. Made my day (which is saying something)