Feeling overwhelmed by studies and personal problems, I decided to auction off some Simply Chic pieces in an attempt to cheer myself up. Seeing beautiful designs, be they accessories or clothings, serves as natural anti-depressant for this blogger. Click on the thumbnails below for item description and to place your bid. Biddings are only open for THREE days. Thank you for supporting!

aIMG_9636a(1)_thumb1.jpg aIMG_9641_thumb.jpg aIMG_9652(1)_thumb.jpg
PINK LOVE
JAPANESE MUSIC
LILAC DREAMS
MUSHROOMS IN
A GARDEN

Thanks to Cheryl Leong for taking the photographs.

Categories: Product Sales

iced nyior · April 26, 2007 at 11:27 am

I made a bidding for one of the bracelets, they’re utterly cute 🙂

Yvonne · April 26, 2007 at 11:30 am

iced nyior Thank you! Vivian Boh, the designer, would be pleased to hear your comment. Do pass the word around.

Silly Pat · April 26, 2007 at 2:49 pm

So pretty!!

Jadelyn · April 28, 2007 at 9:09 pm

Yvonne,

WOuld i be able to collecet those bracelet from you directly if i managed to bid more?

Just wondering…

Regards,

jadelyn

Yvonne Foong · April 28, 2007 at 9:23 pm

Yes, most certainly, Jadelyn.

Lynnx01 · April 29, 2007 at 2:14 pm

Oh no! How could I! I placed a bid for the Lilac Dreams, went to the Sold Out Concert, came back and slept early, this morning went for the Malay Mail Big Walk.. and came back to fine the bracelet gone!

Argh! I shall try harder next time.

Su Yin · April 30, 2007 at 3:37 pm

Hehehe.. me too, I placed a bid for Mushroom Garden, telling myself to rber to place the last bid before it’s closed.. but was caught up with work, slept at 4am tht day and woke up late to find that it’s gone too!! Sob! Sob! Really like tht piece… Yvonne, is there any way you can get more of them?!!!

Yvonne · April 30, 2007 at 5:34 pm

su yin and lynxx who knows? you might like the following pieces more. stay tuned!

sharon (^.^) · April 30, 2007 at 9:18 pm

Dear Yvonne,

Can i book a braclet before it is being aution?

i’m totally in love with one of them which i saw in the Simply Chic Flickr..

Do let me know ya…

Thanks

Lots of hugs,
Sharon

visit now · November 20, 2008 at 5:37 am

I am happy to see this site so much. It is always nice to hear such good news as your site.

tip · July 26, 2009 at 5:56 pm

Hi – enjoyed your home page!

cheap insurance for cars · July 27, 2009 at 1:28 pm

Thank you for your wonderful web site and this guest page