Hello, supporters and friends!
I need to go for surgery again in Los Angeles sometime in March 2018. I need to look for someone who already has USA visa to accompany me from Malaysia onwards and take care of me and to stay.
Duration: 3 weeks in March-April 2018
You must have a valid US visa.
Below are my requirements:
1. You must be physically healthy and strong.
2. You must be patient because of my disabilities and I am slow. So you must be patient in taking care of me.
3. You must be gentle to take care of me because I am delicate and tactile. I am deaf-blind so you need to communicate with me by cleary tracing alphabets on my palm and you need to relay information to me this way too.
4. You must be tidy because I cannot see, so I need my space to be tidy to avoid accidents.
5. You must be able to communicate and understand English well.
6. You must be trustworthy because you need to assist me in managing small cash.
7. You must be punctual because in America
8. You must be willing to listen to my advice and instructions
9. You must be attentive and present-minded
10. You must be detailed and ensure that our belongings are safe at all times.
11. You must be able to make simple food preparations and know to shop for groceries
12. You need to be IT savvy and be able to coordinate our trip with my PA in Malaysia.
13. You may need to assist me with showering and other self-care when I am weak
If you are able to go and you meet all these requirements, please get in touch with me as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org